Operational Excellence Manager to Nouryon
Övriga ingenjörer och tekniker
19 Sep 2022
We are now looking for a new colleague for the role as Operational Excellence Manager. It is an opportunity where you can make an impact, working with high profile projects and grow as a professional. You will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. Join us!
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
You will be responsible for the deployment and execution of Operational Excellence activities within Integrated Supply Chain Operations (ISC) with key focus on our manufacturing sites in Sweden. This function is a key resource for the ISC organization in helping to build and maintain a long-term operational excellence/continuous improvement culture. You will lead critical growth-/improvement projects at sites, sometimes for the whole region and occasionally in functions.
Some of your other tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Support and coach site teams and other functional teams to improve their performance, both in production and working methods
- Identify performance losses/gaps and define opportunities for improvement in our sites
- Coach, train, and guide sites on the Nouryon standard work processes (ALPS) and systems.
- Assist in the development and deployment of the operational excellence program and initiatives and provide visibility of the program across the organisation
- Serve as the technical expert on the use and training of Lean Six Sigma (L6S) and on the use of the Nouryon ISC processes tools and systems
The location for position is in Göteborg or Bohus and requires travelling to other sites up to approximately 30% of your time.
To be successful in this position, we believe that you are passionate about continuous improvement and a L6S content expert that possess strong communication skills. Furthermore, you are a customer-focused with a high level of social competence and act with integrity. You should be confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work in a fast-paced environment. You also have an ability to work efficiently and know how to prioritize in your daily work together with others.
We see that you have:
- 5+ years solid project management experience and operational (manufacturing, supply chain) experience/knowledge
- Demonstrated high performance levels and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven continuous improvement and Lean experience and extensive knowledge in using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- It is a plus if you are certified within L6S Black Belt
- Excellent knowledge in English spoken and written
- Knowledge in Swedish is highly meritorious
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Artan Bitiqi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 723 61 28 44 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
NOURYON AS AN EMPLOYER
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 9,700 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
See this movie about Nouryon: (1306) Nouryon - Essential Solutions for a Sustainable Future - YouTube