Senior Solution Architect to Scania
Systemerare och programmerare
4 Jan 2023
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
You will be part of the Financial Services IT which is a part of the Digital Core Department at IT and its responsibility is to provide sustainable IT solutions and innovative IT expertise within the Financial Services area, thus one of our group’s primary purposes is together with FS to harmonize the global IT landscape. We are now looking for a highly motivated Lead Solution Architect who wants to contribute to the development and strengthen our team!
As a Solution Architect, you will belong to a like-minded high-performance agile team that consists of architects, developers, service managers, and some other stars that make this constellation very special. We are sure you will keep a daily and live collaboration with our business colleagues and other Solution architects to establish a flexible and future-proof IT landscape. The ultimate goal is of course to have happy users within all SFS communities who can use the power of software and data to make better decisions.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Ensuring that functionality is reused and that company-wide architecture principles and guidelines for standards are followed in the technical architecture.
- Facilitating the reuse of ideas, applications, components, and proven patterns; within the FS domain but also across the enterprise by collaborating with other Lead architects of the extended EA function.
- Analyzing gaps in business, application, and technology architecture, and translating them to implementation roadmaps with clear priorities.
- Researching and identifying current and future technology trends, services, industry standards, and technology architecture viewpoints to address stakeholders' concerns.
- Interfacing with business analysts to secure the high quality and adequacy of the process definitions
As a person, we believe you have an interest in networking and creating relationships with others, and practicing using agile working methods. You have deep and analytical problem-solving skills, with self-confidence that you are not afraid to question us and the organization. In addition, being a good team player who is ensure making things happen, and has a genuine interest in IT with a strong WILL to deliver results with quality and speed.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, WE ALSO SEE THAT YOU HAVE:
- A couple of years of experience in a similar position as a Solution Architect working with developing solutions using cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Knowledge of modern solution architecture, programming languages, and development methods.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in coding using the latest technologies, support, and complex system integration.
- Broad architecture diagramming capabilities and complex data management.
- Experience in Cross-functional teams in large or medium-sized environments and communicating with business levels to understand business requirements and working with key business and technology stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in English in both speaking and writing.
- Academic degree in IT, computer science, engineering, or similar is highly appreciated.
We see it as big meritorious if you have one or more of the following:
Experience working as an IT Infrastructure or Software Architect, and/or Knowledge of the Financial Services domain.
To succeed in our mission we embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. Our group is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. The work environment is international and your colleagues and stakeholders are representing different nationalities and companies. In this exciting and dynamic surrounding, you can influence the future IT landscape within the TRATON organization.
Scania’s culture is characterized by openness, diversity, and respect for the individual. The people who work here are our most important assets, so we will invest in you to help you grow with us. As a Scania employee, you are offered several benefits in addition to personal and professional development opportunities. These benefits include PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT from day 1 (no probation period!!), mutual bonus, leasing car, occupational pension, privet health insurance, and flexible working hours which support work-life-balance.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Nada Elnimr at Nada.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +47 703 01 56 80 should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
SCANIA AS AN EMPLOYER
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Scania offers vehicle financing, insurance, and rental services to enable our customers to focus on their core business. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. In 2021, we delivered 85,930 trucks, 4,436 buses as well as 11,786 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totaled to over SEK 146 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 54,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America, and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia, and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE.