Cloud Devops Engineer to client
24 Feb 2023
Are you looking for a job with flexibility and freedom? Are you ready to continuously grow your skills and expertise? On behalf of one of our clients, we are now looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer. We are looking for you who want to be part of modern technology and a humancentric organization. This a great opportunity for you to join an awesome workforce!
In the role of a Cloud DevOps engineer you will be:
- Working closely with our development teams, software architects and other stakeholders to define the target infrastructure, network and deployment architecture
- Quickly and proactively fix configuration and application infrastructure
- Analyzing our systems and processes to uncover and mitigate any potential weak points
- Set up and streamline a smooth Continuous Delivery and Release Process
- Acting as the interface between Business, Development and Operations
What you need to succeed in the role:
- A deep familiarity with DevOps principles and culture
- A reasonable level of competence in software development, cybersecurity, system & network administration, application monitoring & support
- Excellent knowledge of the Azure ecosystem, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and different monitoring tools, like Application Insights, New Relic etc.
- Familiarity with one scripting languages i.e; Bash, Powershell
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a related field, and experience in working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- An organized, results-oriented, creative, and change-driving state of mind
- Previous experience in mentoring and sharing knowledge in a structured way is meritorious
…and we are particularly excited about someone with experience in the banking or Fintech domains!
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit In this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Elin Murman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 761 169 132 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We consider applications on an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired.