Global Project Manager SuccessFactors to Scania
Chefer och verksamhetsledare
7 Mar 2023
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses, and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. This means that People & Culture (P&C) and our ways of working need to transform as well, to both contribute to, and be a part of this evolution. P&C is evolving to prepare for future challenges – a transport industry presenting new technologies and new business models.
The HR Foundation Program (HRF) is how we are going to achieve this transformation. Four project streams looking into different aspects of the Foundations;
- ScaniaNow (Service Now)- the support tool for process and system escalations and knowledge management;
- MySuccess (Success Factors) - one global IT platform with common end to end processes;
- Organisational Enablement - shaping a sustainable P&C organization & developing the global support model for Success Factors and end to end processes; and
- Change, Communication & Training - leading the change management at a program level to ensure system and process adoption as well as business preparedness.
Your mission is first and foremost to focus on the project and implementation for MySuccess. MySuccess is a major Scania initiative, made up of multiple workstreams with 100+ resources working across the globe. This is an opportunity to become a part of the Scania Global Transformation and contribute to new ways of working within P&C.
Working at a global level you will have access to a great network of like-minded P&C professionals across the Scania organization and you will develop a good understanding of Scania business operations. This is an opportunity to gain experience in the management and leadership of a large scale global Success Factors implementation, and to contribute to the transformation of the international P&C model.
As Global Project Manager SuccessFactors
- Be a member of the MySuccess Project Management Office (PMO) working alongside Scania and Accenture resources, reporting to the Program Manager and Project Owner
- Monitor and manage project activities, actions, risk as well as escalate as required
- Manage daily follow-up activities based on project management routines
- Ensure smooth and precise communication to all stakeholders
- Lead project activities and facilitate meetings
- Thoroughly follow up decisions, deadlines, and milestones
- Independently investigate and drive open questions and actions
Our ideal candidate should be flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances and work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals. You hould have a keen eye for detail and be able to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and to the highest possible standard. You should also be accountable, taking full ownership of your responsibilities and delivering results within the agreed timeframe. Furthermore, being a team player is essential, as you will need to work closely with colleagues from different departments to achieve common objectives. This includes being a good listener, contributing to discussions and demonstrating empathy towards others.
We want you to have the following skills/experience:
- Relevant work experience in project management in a large scale global implementation, preferably in the People and Culture/HR domain
- Experience in a HR Information System implementation and, preferably HR transformation in SAP SuccessFactors
- Proven track record in managing a complex implementation in a global multinational organization
- Experience in working in an agile project management environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Able to build and manage credible and productive working relationships
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit In this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Elin Murman at email@example.com or call +46 761 169 132 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We consider applications at an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired.
A background check might be performed.
About Scania as an employer
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com.