Chief Product Owner P&C & Head of Global Enabling Technologies to Scania
Chefer och verksamhetsledare
11 Mar 2023
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses, and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. This means that People & Culture (P&C) and our ways of working need to transform as well, to both contribute to, and be a part of this evolution. P&C is evolving to prepare for future challenges – a transport industry presenting new technologies and new business models.
We are looking for a Chief Product Owner P&C and Head of Global Enabling Technologies who will be responsible for managing Scania’s global HR information systems. The aim of Global Enabling Technologies is to digitally enable end-to-end HR processes, experience, and maintenance. The team works together with relevant stakeholders to improve customer experience, reduce cost to serve, and increase efficiency and effectiveness of HR services. In partnership with Scania IT, the function aims to secure a stable and efficient technology environment to support business needs including the future P & C product landscape above and beyond SAP SuccessFactors & Service Now implementation.
In your role, you will be:
- Accountable for the global People & Culture Global Enabling Technology portfolio and ownership of the People & Culture Enabling Technology budget
- Lead the Governance Body for the framework of the People & Culture Information Systems portfolio
- Accountable for securing the HR Tech roadmap - that all global technology products effectively enable the designed processes and deliver a positive experience to managers, employees, and People & Culture
- Interact with IT professionals at Scania IT to ensure that requirements (user stories) are implemented in the different platforms delivering the product
- Be a consistent gatekeeper on local variations globally and safeguard decommissioning of legacy systems
- Leading a highly professional team consisting of Product owners for SAP SuccessFactors modules & ServiceNow, Business architecture and Product owners for other Global systems in the future.
To succeed in this role, you should be a humble, engaged, and experienced leader with a passion to develop people, processes, and organizations. You strive for growing together with the team and believe in a modern organizational culture where people and their abilities are valued.
We want you to have the following skills/experience:
- Experienced people leader with 10+ years’ experience with a concentration in HR Application Management, HR Information Systems, HR Infrastructure, HR Technology Business Requirements
- With the full P & C product landscape in scope – a demonstrated experience in managing SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle Fusion, or equivalent is a requirement.
- Demonstrated experience in managing ServiceNow or equivalent would be additional advantage.
- Ability to translate vision/strategy into action and ensuring strong execution to drive efficiency and consistency in the delivery of HR Services
- Strong partnership with the Business in developing and implementing the P & C HR Tech future roadmap
- +5 years’ experience of managing HR programs and processes within an HR system landscape
- Experience with process re-engineering, improvement, and development
- Knowledgeable in both incremental system upgrades and large-scale implementations to enhance People Experience
- Ability to plan, set priorities, allocate resources, and manage several complex projects simultaneously to deliver on time and within budget
- Demonstrated ability to transform business requirements into system improvements that advance the initiatives of the enterprise.
- Experience working with a multi-national organization; strong written and verbal English language skills are required.
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit In this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Elin Murman at email@example.com or call +46 761 169 132 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We consider applications at an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired.
About Scania as an employer
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers, we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totaled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centers in Africa, Asia, and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com.