Technical Expert Active Directory to Vattenfall
Systemerare och programmerare
9 May 2022
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands. Now you can shape the path towards fossil-free living. We’re searching for talented individuals to join us on our journey towards fossil-free living. Individuals that challenge the way we think, lead us down new paths and contribute to solving the biggest challenge of humankind – climate change. Is this you? Then you should continue reading!
As Technical Expert Active Directory, you will provide the key for any business and business application within Vattenfall working with a centralized identity, by providing authentication and authorization services, independent of the application is hosted on-premise or within the cloud. You will take care of the operation, security, and development of these services on infrastructure and service levels.
Furthermore, your area of responsibilities will include:
- Operate, maintain and secure on the Infrastructure level several dedicated Active Directory Forests, including PKI with different CA’s
- Operate, maintain, and implemented federated authentication (e.g. ADFS) as well as the Always-on VPN
- Operate and maintain AzureAD, Conditional Access, and AzureAD Connect
- Tools to monitor and automate tasks and services based on operational demands
- Operating and maintaining a secure environment for authentication services within dedicated tiering-model
- 3rd Level support for the Active Directory and other related services, AoV, PKI, and AzureAD.
- Installing, hardening, and maintaining Windows Server Operating System (OS) in Core and GUI mode.
- Close co-operation with other infrastructure teams like Network, Client, and Windows Hosting as well as Microsoft as a vendor.
- Operate Federation Services for Single Sign-On for cloud applications
- Operate Active Directory Domain Service and Active Directory Federation Service
This role requires several years of experience in the same domain/area of expertise and knowledge in Active Directory Services (Infrastructure as well as a Service level), PKI, Always On VPN, ADFS, AzureAD, and as well as basic knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
Microsoft MSCA/E Active Directory, Microsoft Certified Identity, and Access, or Microsoft 365 Security Administration. An academic degree in IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineering, or similar in IT. A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers, and group governance and easy to communicate with and passionate about your proficiency and the ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team and enjoy being in an international company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in a company with Swedish culture focused on people’s work-life balance and a good atmosphere. Once per week FIKA – meetings with coffee, donuts, and fruits. A unique gym in the office so you can train in your lunchtime or before or after your working hours. Spacious office with electrically adjusted desks and also a shower for cyclists. A compensation package: private medical health care, English classes, and My Benefit (including Multisport card). Each year training, taking part in conferences, possibility to experiment with top modern technologies and last but not least, one day per week working from home!!
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Markus Hanna at email@example.com, should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
VATTENFALL AS AN EMPLOYER
Vattenfall IT is a function with more than 1000 employees to provide reliable IT services to the different Business Areas in Vattenfall. IT consists of a wide range of core IT processes for all businesses Vattenfall works with, Agile Product Development, Strategy and Governance, Project and Transformation competence, and Portfolio management with teams mainly in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, and Poland. Vattenfall IT manages the complete IT portfolio of the company and maintains high IT Service standards. We transform existing businesses towards new digital challenges and continuously develop towards a future-proof IT landscape for Vattenfall.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation