We are now looking for a Requirement engineer HR to Vattenfall
Systemerare och programmerare
9 May 2022
Do you want to be a part of an international team and make influence in an International Collaboration in HR IT? You will join the Nordic team and be responsible for the SAP Payroll/Time module. Are you passionate about HR and payroll processes and want to work in a company that is at the forefront of the transition to a fossil-free world?
Then you should continue reading!
About the job
Within Transformation & Corporate IT, our Corporate & Common Solution Management team (YICM) is managing large and generic SLAs & midsize and large projects. We have a strong business orientation and we are delivering services that meet expected requirements at or below the market level. Within this international team, we are now looking for the right person to fulfill a Requirement Engineer position in Human Resources (HR) solution area.
For Human Resources we have a diffuse landscape in which our core HR systems are based on on-premise SAP HCM. Currently, we are running a program to modernize our landscape and centralize the employee master. As requirement engineer, you will be responsible for our core SAP HCM systems and specifically the ones for Sweden. You will work closely with business partners, functional consultants, developers, and other stakeholders, on a global level.
Your daily tasks include, among other things
- You will serve as a subject matter expert / technical lead in the area of SAP HCM (Payroll and Time).
- Together with the team, you’ll be driving the support and operations of the HR solutions in Vattenfall and will be supporting the design and implementation of the setup for the future.
- You will perform a detailed analysis of user requirements, share best practices, transform requirements into functional specifications, and support the implementation of system changes that meet user requirements as specified.
- You will participate in the HR transformation program (Foxtrot) aiming for a global system landscape with harmonized employee master and business processes.
- You will provide input in defining the long-term capacity requirements for the delivery area (resources, application functionality, and infrastructure).
- You will participate in group harmonization and knowledge sharing initiatives related to HR.
- You will participate in the international projects they have and implement and consulting projects forward.
- You will support IT audit reviews and take part in local meetings with internal and external auditors if needed.
- You will support the transformation from a local landscape to a target architecture with a centralized employee master.
- Hands-on in the system
Who are you?
You can organize and have strong problem-solving skills. You can cooperate with team members, (internal) customers, and vendors in an effective way. You are a proactive and independent team member. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
At least 5 years of consulting, implementation, and support experience with SAP HCM in general, and Swedish Payroll and Time specifically. Experience with stakeholder management and change of HR Data and processing systems on a global scale. Knowledge of HR processes and general IT security and GDPR knowledge. Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical users, on all levels. A strategic and analytical mindset. A strong team player but able to work independently with their deliverables. Experience in project management is an advantage and ABAP is also merit but very appreciated.
We encourage and welcome everybody to apply – even if you feel you do not yet meet all qualifications. Vattenfall IT is willing to invest in a personal package of up-and cross-skilling (by offering training, certification, coaching by or buddying up with the external) for you to meet below expectations.
It’s also good to mention that we are open to hiring someone in Berlin or Amsterdam since it’s an international team but you must be aware of the Swedish labor law.
Do you want to know more?
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Nexer Recruit. If you want to know more, contact a recruitment consultant at email@example.com or on mobile at +46 73 031 15 81.
Welcome with your application at www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. As selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.
Energy is our contribution to the quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and sustainable society – people like you
Vattenfall IT is a function with more than 1000 employees to provide reliable IT services to the different Business Areas in Vattenfall. IT consists of a wide range of core IT processes for all businesses Vattenfall works with, Agile Product Development, Strategy and Governance, Project and Transformation competence, and Portfolio management with teams mainly in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, and Poland. Vattenfall IT manages the complete IT portfolio of the company and maintains high IT Service standards. We transform existing businesses towards new digital challenges and continuously develop towards a future-proof IT landscape for Vattenfall.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classified the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation