Sales Manager Powertrain Solutions to Bosch
Försäljning, inköp, marknadsföring
5 May 2022
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? At Bosch you will be part of the world’s largest independent supplier to the automotive industry and have the exciting opportunity to work towards AB Volvo. Would you like to work with advanced sales in an international environment this could be your next career step. Apply today!
In this role you will have the chance to work with complex technical sales directly towards our customer AB Volvo in Gothenburg. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and you´ll become an important link between AB Volvo and Bosch. You will focus on components, systems and services within one or more of the following areas: combustion, exhaust aftertreatment, control systems, sensors, electromobility and hydrogen.
This role includes every step of sales process, from presale, negotiations all the way to the start of production and the key to success is close collaborations both externally and internally. Your role is very independent while you have access to an incredible amount of expertise in the company. Bosch is driven by innovation and a sustainable future and you will have the chance to develop yourself both personally and professionally. The length of the sales project may vary from 2-5 years with change management along the way which is both challenging and an important part of the process.
You will also:
- Focus your energy and drive to selling and promoting top of the line components and systems to your customer AB Volvo
- Conduct visits at your customer on a weekly basis as well as occasional travels abroad
- Expand and develop a strong internal network within this global organisation
- Identify and take action on major sales opportunities
- Offerings, pricing strategies, risk assessments while playing a crucial role as point of contact for you customer in this segment
- Be part of an exciting future with high set goals
- Be able to work from Bosch local office in the central parts of Gothenburg
To be successful in this role we believe that you have a couple of years relevant work experience, preferably from the automotive industry. This is an international environment, and we are there for looking for someone who is driven by building a network internally and can work across boundaries in a global matrix organisation.
Building trustful long-term relationships in a multicultural environment comes naturally to you and you have the ability to work independently as well as in team constellations. You possess a high level of technical understanding in combination of a sales drive that will lead the projects in the right direction.
We would also like you to have:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- High level of technical understanding, preferably from the automotive industry
- Experience from complex technical project sales
- Ability to travel abroad
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken), German is a big bonus
Here you will have the opportunity to work with market-leading products at the cutting edge of technology. At Bosch, you become part of a company driven by innovation and a spirit of the future and you will have good opportunities to grow and develop both your business acumen and your knowledge in complex sales. You will be offered to work in many exciting projects and since Bosch is an international company, there are good development opportunities in the long term. As an employee you will have the possibility to flexible work time and hybrid work.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Johan Blomberg at email@example.com or mobile +46 705-08 27 39.
Since selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
BOSCH AS AN EMPLOYER
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people´s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.