Senior Sales Manager Material flow to SSI SCHÄFER
Försäljning, inköp, marknadsföring
2 Jun 2022
Do you have experience in complex project sales?
Do you want to play a vital role in SSI Schäfers continued success as Senior Sales Manager in Sweden.
Your everyday life
As Senior Sales Manager you will work independently and drive the complete sales process in your districts coordinate of account management in sales phase and buying center management. The projects are in existing buildings, extensions, or greenfield projects offering market leading technology solutions using intralogistics products such as vertical lifts, AGV/AMR:s in our portfolio to offer the right solutions with warehouse management systems and service and maintenance concepts.
As Senior Sales Manager you will manage and maintain contacts with clients, consultants and existing customers, gathering and analyzing customer data and customer-specific requirements as well as carrying out project qualifications, holding negotiations, market watch and analysis. You cooperate with SSI Pre-sales as well as our Project Department.
- Pricing and pre-contract negotiations in cooperation with your colleagues and the Sales Director
- Making project sales, typically with a timeframe of 6 to 24 months
- Maintain connection with old and new customers through visits
- Lead generation
- Account and buying center analysis; observation and assessment of competitors and their technical development (opportunities, risks, etc.)
- Active participation in trade fairs, congresses, events, etc.
- Market development and penetration
In this role you report to the General Manager SSI Schäfer Sweden.
You are highly motivated by results and have a good drive. You can work independently (but are a team player). You have very good social skills and are motivated to meet new people. You have a good sense of humor. You have ambitions / wishes to learn and develop.
- A relevant education and experience in complex project sales
- Experience in automation logistics is a merit
- Knowledge of logistics processes and strategies in warehouse management
- Knowledge of intra-logistics and solutions
- Very experienced in negotiations and contract closing
- Good understanding in business and economics
- Good presentations skills
- Speaks and writes fluent Swedish and English
Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Patrik Jensen at email@example.com or +46 70 237 57 34. We look forward hearing from you!
About SSI SCHÄFER
The SSI Schaefer Group is the world’s leading provider of modular warehousing and logistics solutions. It employs over 10,500 people at its group headquarters in Neunkirchen (Germany), at more than 10 domestic and international production sites, and at approximately 70 worldwide operative subsidiaries. SSI Schaefer designs, develops and manufactures systems for warehouses, industrial plants, workshops and offices. Its portfolio includes manual and automated solutions for warehousing, conveying, picking and sorting, plus technologies for waste management and recycling.
read more about SSI SCHÄFER at: https://www.ssi-schaefer.com/sv-se