System Architect to JCDecaux
Systemerare och programmerare
29 Jul 2022
Are you passionate about system development in .NET with an interest in system architecture- and looking for an interesting, varied, and developing job in a well-established and leading environment for outdoor advertising?
This is an excellent opportunity for you who want to continue working close to technology and get a career boost, which offers great development potential for the right person!
Joining JCDecaux means choosing the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide and seeing new horizons in a team recognized for its momentum, creativity, and sense of innovation. we are dedicated to giving brands unique voices and providing messaging platforms through the highest quality out-of-home solutions and first-class services. Our strategy is founded on creating a motivated and diverse workforce.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
At JCDecaux Sweden, you will act as the backbone of a small and dynamic IT department with a friendly, helpful, and inclusive atmosphere. You will directly support the IT manager but you are the one who in the long run ultimately ensures the operation of the current system park and drive it forward and you are one of several go-to people for IT-related problems/opportunities. However, you mostly work with proactively stabilizing, automating, and renewing the IT environment.
You will work closely with developers, and product owners, and lead the communication with stakeholders where one of your main duties is to scope requirements and design solutions that meet business needs. Together with your colleagues, you will be involved in driving and developing an agile way of working.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, WE SEE THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING
- You have 3-5 years of experience in System Development.
- You have the practical experience and hands-on C#, .Net, VB.net, MS SQL, REST/JSON, and expertise in Microsoft-based products.
- Strongly believe in working according to agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and not only see the value in it but also enjoy it.
- Act for constant renewal and improvement of current IT solutions.
We also appreciate it if you have experience in one or more of the following:
- Technical project management.
- Working experience within non-functional requirements in security, availability, performance, automation, and monitoring.
- Experience in legacy systems and are driven by renewing these.
- Handle and deal with third-party suppliers.
- Order licenses and the creation of users and securing services.
- Power BI, Oracle, IoT knowledge.
- Academic degree in IT or equivalent.
- We see it as big meritorious if you speak/understand one of the following languages: French or Swedish.
WHO ARE YOU
- You enjoy communication and have the ability and credibility that makes it easy for you to create contacts and trust among people you work with and have a good ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions to developers, product owners, and requirements setters.
- Since you will be in a facing role, you will act as a link to suppliers and other offices in other countries, you need to be able to talk freely and be a good listener at the same time.
- We see that you are also curious, unpretentious, possess an excellent pedagogical ability and take great ownership, and expect autonomy in daily work. Easily collaborates with others and is happy to act as a team lead with open-minded, good initiative ability, delivery capacity (pulling things to the finish), solution-oriented, and social and humble as a person.
- You have experience in a Swedish environment and have an easy time understanding documentation and speaking and writing English fluently.
Through your employment, you have a number of benefits that you can take advantage of. Apart from we offer exciting career opportunities where you develop and maintain the skills needed to meet future challenges, we also offer among other things, Vacation of 30 days + 3 extra, ITP Pension Plan, Collective agreement, Wellness allowance, Health insurance, Rikskuponger, Super nice office at Stureplan, Weekly information meetings, and Customer events in the office on an ongoing basis.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Nada Elnimr at Nada.email@example.com or call +46 (0)703 01 56 80, and Markus Hanna at Markus.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 703 01 15 81, should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
JCDecaux AS AN EMPLOYER
JCDecaux is located in 3,518 cities with 10,720 employees in more than 80 countries the world's largest company in outdoor advertising and the head office is outside Paris in Neuilly-ur-Seine. In Sweden, JCDecaux started its operations in 1989 and today the company is located in our 25 largest cities from Malmö in the south to Luleå in the north. With over 50 years of experience, we dare to call ourselves experts in outdoor advertising. A campaign at JCDecaux guarantees advertising spaces where most people move. This gives you as a customer effective mass communication with high range and frequency.
In total, there are 2,500 weather protection, 1,500 community information boards, 139 digital signs, and 47,000 rental bicycles worldwide. The good maintenance from our own staff with collective agreements guarantees quality all the way - an important explanation for JCDecaux's success. We are international in the soul and local in the heart. And in our staff surveys that the company conducts annually, we have a high staff satisfaction and very low staff turnover. Outdoor advertising cannot be clicked, zapped, or muted. And it is where the great currents of the people move. Our outdoor media reach 70% of all Swedes aged 15-79 in the 25 largest cities. If you want to reach out with your message quickly and to many, OOH is the best medium choice.